We are committed to maintaining and adhering to the Public health guidelines for COVID-19. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of the families that we serve and the children in our care. We have put numerous changes and protocols into place to help control the spread of COVID-19 in our center and community. We provide a caring, healthy and safe environment for families, children and staff. In addition to the development of our Pandemic Protocol Policy Plan, we will also be adhering to the COVID-19 Guidance for Child Care Settings and the Guidelines for Communicable Disease Prevention and Control for Child Care Settings. If you would like to read the COVID-19 Guide for Childcare Settings see link below. Please note that this is an Evergreen document which means it can change when needed.
- One person only for drop off and pick up and no adult beyond the stairs.
- When you arrive, drop off or pick up will be staggered. You will be asked a series or questions and asked to sign and date everyday. If you have answered NO to all questions a staff member will take your child down to get their hands washed and then into the classroom. This will be reversed for pick up.
- Each child should bring a back pack and in it should be a change of clothes (diapers/pull ups, wet ones if your child is not toilet trained), favorite blankie or toy these items are to be left at the center.
- Each child should have their own water bottle labeled
- If during class time your child shows signs of illness, your child will be isolated from the rest of the class and you will be called to come immediately to pick up your child and you should call 811.
- Physical distancing will be encouraged as much as possible during snacks/lunch