2020 Making Friends Preschool Policy booklet and Registration Forms – DOWNLOAD PDF File HERE – 322KB
Requirements of Parents:
- Complete and return all forms. The registration/health questionnaire, medical and permission are all legal requirements under the preschool act. These must be returned by the first day of preschool!
- For special occasions, we will ask that parents volunteer as helpers. If we do not have enough help for that class, the outing will be cancelled. If you have a particular talent such as playing musical instruments, or your profession allows you to introduce the children to special happenings please contact the teachers (I.e.: firefighter, doctor, and farmer).
- A monthly newsletter and calendar will update you on all themes and special events. Please read these, which are also posted on the bulletin board outside the preschool room door.
- We strongly discourage the bringing of toys from home except on specific “show and tell” days, and we cannot be responsible for lost toys.
- All personal items (clothing, boots, etc.) brought or worn to preschool should be labeled to avoid loss or confusion.
- If your child is to be picked up by anyone else, inform one of the teachers, or if your child is out sick please call the preschool to inform us (a voice mail system is available in case we are in session).
- There will be no refunds or make up days for days missed due to sickness, storms, etc.
- Should you require receipts for income tax purposes; original copies will be available from the preschool director? If replacements are required, a reprint fee of $10.00 will be charged. There will also be a $10.00 charge for any NSF checks.
Please Be Sure:
- Your child comes to the preschool dressed for messy play.
- Your child has all recommended immunization shots (check with the Dept. of Health).
- If your child will not be attending school any given day due to any of the following symptoms: fever, diarrhea, vomiting, persistent cough, breathing difficulty, rash with fever, please keep your child home. Also your child should be well enough to participate fully in the program. Please call, leave a message or use classdojo, this is required by Public Health.
- Your child comes with a change of clothes, and underwear, or pull up, or diaper